Wednesday, September 30, 2009

in love with photography lately..hoho

' pengen pulang, bundaa...' model:Shaquille [my beloved nephew]


' Balong Embu ' @ Sukaratu, Tasikmalaya [my grandma's house]



' home of nature ' @ Sukaratu, Tasikmalaya



' Becak - becak menanti ' @ Gunung Pereng, Tasikmalaya



' hamparan permadani hijau ' @ Mega Mendung, Bogor



' Ngeliat Kebo, yuk Ooom..' model:Gigin and shaquille [2 beloved person] @ Arcamanik, Bandung


'Bandung sky 1' @ kiaracondong fly over, Bandung


'Bandung Sky 2' @ kiaracondong fly over, Bandung

BTW...a week ago,i went to Tasikmalaya,my mom's and dad's hometown to celebrate 'hari raya Idul fitri's' day..i'm visitting my grandma's house,and it feels really back to natures,so calm...i try to take some beauty object/picture,and try to get the pointed of view to make the pic great..but i'm just the beginer,with a lil experience...Sometimes,i also take a pic of my nephew.he's very cute object anyway...maybe i'm gonna have my lil own photography studio for chid soon...hehe,,,AMin...i also take a pic in my leisure time,..just a hobby...all these pic take by my pocket camera SONY cyber shot full HD 1080 12MP...now i'm just trying to saving some money to buy SLR or maybe lomo,or polaroid soon...As soon as posible..hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment